Kamagra Effervescent Pills UAE information
What is Kamagra Effervescent used for?
Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Kamagra-100 relaxes the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg will only work if you are sexually aroused. Kamagra-100 is available as tubes of seven effervescent tablets per pack and in four flavours including banana, pineapple, orange and strawberry.
How does Kamagra Effervescent work?
Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg contains sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Sildenafil in Kamagra Effervescent tablets acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow into the penis, which is needed to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Sildenafil in Kamagra-100 Effervescent tablets inhibits the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection. Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg are faster acting that in tablet form as sildenafil is absorbed into the blood more rapidly, being effective within 20 minutes and lasts for up to 4 hours.
What does Kamagra Effervescent contain?
Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate (100mg/5gm), a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) with Kamagra Effervescent
Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg contains sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction in men (impotence). When taken before planned sexual activity, Kamagra Effervescent tablets inhibits the breakdown (by the enzyme PDE5) of a chemical called cGMP, produced in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal, and this action allows blood flow into the penis causing and maintaining an erection. Kamagra-100 Effervescent tablets are faster acting that in tablet form as sildenafil is absorbed into the blood more rapidly, being effective with 30 minutes and lasts for up to 4 hours.
What are the side effects of Kamagra Effervescent?
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg include, headache, dizziness, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion, diarrhoea, rash. More serious side effects include unusual heartbeat, urinary tract infection (stinging or burning urine, more frequent need to pass urine), blood in the urine, changes in vision such as blurring, a blue colour to your vision or a greater awareness of light, persistent headache or fainting, bleeding from the nose.
When should Kamagra Effervescent not be used?
You should not use Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg if you:
- are allergic to sildenafil or any ingredients in Kamagra Effervescent
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have liver disease
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are taking medicines that interact with Kamagra Effervescent tablets or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole for fungal infections, alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure
What medications interact with Kamagra Effervescent?
Several medications interact with Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg and should either not be taken while you are taking Kamagra Effervescent or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Kamagra Effervescent: any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina
- Drugs that affect Kamagra Effervescent: cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV)
- Drugs that are affected by Kamagra Effervescent: alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure
How should Kamagra Effervescent be taken?
You should take your Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg approximately one hour before sexual activity (between 0.5 and 4 hours) and without food. Place one tablet in a glass of water and allow it to fully dissolve, which takes a few minutes, then drink the solution until the glass is empty. If you have a large meal before taking your Kamagra Effervescent tablets it may take longer to work. Kamagra Effervescent tablets are effective within 20 minutes to one hour and last for 4-6 hours. You should take no more than tablet per day and only if you plan to have sex.
How long should you take Kamagra Effervescent?
You should only take Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg when you plan to have sex; it is not intended as a regular medication.
How should Kamagra Effervescent be stored?
You should store your Kamagra Effervescent tablets 100mg below 25°C in a cool dry place.
Kamagra Effervescent Pills UAE